Sunday, October 16, 2011

Eenie Meenie

          I haven't accomplished much by way of writing or revising this month. I need to get motivated for Nano wrimo. I have the story in my head, so I'm set there. My problem now is that I've come up with a new idea for a revision on a current novel. It will involve re-writing several chapters. So...do I tackle both? Work on the revise until Nov. then take a break? Hold off on the revise? Decisions, decisions.
          Then there's the middle-grade book I need to get going on. It's going to involve some mathematical figuring before I can work on it. It might have to wait until next year.
          This month has been crazy busy and next month will be worse. Time to break out the creative techniques and notebooks. A laptop would solve that problem. I wonder if Santa will surprise me this year.

3 comments:

  1. I usually go with the one I'm most passionate about and not worry about the rest until that passion or some other concern changes. If Nano is what drives you, go for it. If not, at least you're loving what you're writing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys. :) Now if life could just slow down and allow me the free time to write, revise, etc. I will be able to accomplish my goals.

    ReplyDelete